Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Little Look Into My Life!

Hello Everyone

My name is Sheila and I am 27 years old. I have 2 boys JaQuari is 4 and Semaj is 1 and boy they are a handful omg I can imagine how I was when I was their age...lol Not only do I have two boys but I also take care of my 15 year old sister and she makes me never want a little girl period. I know how I was when I was her age and trying to deal with her being 15 is hard, hard, hard work but I am managing. I have a wonderful, loving, very supportive husband named Tony he is in the Marine Corps and has been in for 7 1/2 years and is going to make it a career thing so we have a good 13 years left moving from place to place every 3 years or so, which is very exciting but sometimes nerve wrecking. I am currently attending Kaplan University and I am getting my associates in human services. I was going for medical assistant until I realized I really wanted to to help people who are unable to help themselves and thats how I chose human services. I would really like to help children who are in the system and need a loving and caring family to care for them. I think it really hit me once I started taking care of my sister it was either I take her or in the system she went and that was not happening. Well I guess I wrote enough for now but do come back because where I came from and where I am at now has been a long journey and its time for me to share how far I have come. The good and the bad!

3 comments:

  1. Hi My name is Annette and it's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annette,

    Sorry I am just now getting back to you! This whole blog thing is new to me. At first I wasnt really ready for week three because of everythingI have going on,but I am glad to say I am back on track an ready to role..lol How bout you?

    ReplyDelete