I am sorry I usually write my blogs earlier in the week but having kids and preparing for the 4th really wore me out. Oh my god for the discussion for comp. it took me close to 6 hours to finish I was so stressed and irritated I really didn't think I was going to get my initial post in on time but I did. I still have to take my quiz and answer another classmate tomorrow plus my homework for my other class but that's what college is all about..lol I swear it never ends I don't think it would be so bad if my kids where a little older. One is 4 yrs old and the other 15 months and all they want is mommy what is up with that? They are boys shouldn't they want daddy?
Hola,
ReplyDeleteYou had a busy week. Making time to get everything done in our studies is what college is all about. I'm glad that you got your work done. School is place where everybody can get the same grades or strive to. I think I might have missed a few on the quiz. I over prepared for the quiz and that may have hurt me. Good luck on the quiz. Sounds like your kids really admire you and love you. Hope that you get everything done.
James
Hi Sheila,
ReplyDeleteI know all too well about kids wanting just mommy. This has been a busy week for the both of us. I'm sorry I was busy when you call me for help the other night. The db main post also too me a while to do. This class has a lot more writing than what comp 1 had. We will get through this class though. Might not be with the A's that we want, but we will pass it.
Hello James
ReplyDeleteI want to say thank you for taking time to read and comment on my post! I finally took the quiz and I am not sure how I did on it I hope good I did study and I also printed out the information in the Extra Extra area as well and looked over that. Well James good luck and thanks
Hello Rachel,
ReplyDeleteYes all the time mommy,mommy mommy.Oh Rachel that's okay you helped me out a lot I was going insane but I got it done. I appreciate all the help and advice you left on my db post thanks. Yeah will get through it but maybe not an A but we have to get a B at least remember we are in honors class now..lol
Hi there! Boy you have your hands full! I commend you for going to school while having small children!! Both of mine are grown, and my last one home is getting married in September and moving away... boo!!! I'm happy about the marriage, but will miss her so much!!! I work part time and go to school part time and can not imagine having little ones around my feet all day! Great job!! You did good on your post! I hope you don't stress out too much. The key for me is doing things early in the week. I need to start on Week 5 today, as we have my daughters bridal shower this weekend and it's going to be crazy busy! Have a great day and keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean I'm tired too. I hope you enjoyed your 4th . Have a good day.
I am definitely exhausted too! My son will be three weeks on Thursday. Right now the doc says he is going through a "growth spurt!" He is eating every hour and does not want to be put down. It is so hard right now trying to get everything for school completed. I don't know how you manage with two children. I can only imagine. Good luck with it all!
ReplyDeleteHello Michelle
ReplyDeleteThank you for you kind words. It is really hard but I manage. My husband helps a lot when he is here but being in the Marines it isn't that much help due to all the training he is doing right now for his next deployment in September. We all cant wait till our little ones get older and when we do we get all sad..lol I am telling you now lucky you. Well I hope you get all your work done and enjoy the bridal shower!
Hello Annette
ReplyDeleteI had a great 4th of July I hope you did as well. Have a great night and thank you for posting to my blog!
Jenny, I know you are exhausted I remember my days when mine were that little. My 15th month old still gets up in the middle of the night, and wants to play now he is in a room with my 4 year old and wakes him up with all the noise and my 4 year old now makes his way back in my room to sleep or wake me up to tell me. Boy I tell you it get tiring. My husband is in the Marines so he cant help that much cause he is training and gone a lot for training for his next deployment in September. Stressful well I hope it gets better for you my kids had cereal in their bottle when they was 2 weeks old only a teaspoon though it helps with them sleeping a little longer! Just a lil tip :)
ReplyDelete