Hello Everyone
This is my 4th term and we are now halfway through which is exciting but at the same time this is where it can get difficult. In class we where talking bout pre-writing techniques which was mind boggling because I was still trying to work on my thesis never mind writing down my ideas. Time fly's by so quick so don't take it for granted or when unit 10 comes you are definitely going to struggle! PROCRASTINATION is a very BAD habit that we all do so any cleaning save for later its not like your going to have a rodent infested house just because one load of laundry didn't get done or couple of dishes didn't get washed and as far as using the kids for an excuse it does not work you signed up for college knowing you had kids so don't use it now. The reason why I am saying this is because I do all these things and maybe putting it all out there on my blog will help:) Hope you enjoy and learned a little something from reading this! Good Luck
Procrastination is my favorite topic. Well, it is also my least favorite topic because of the stress it causes. Just don't wait until week 10 to write the paper or you may explode from stress.
ReplyDeleteDr. P.
Hello Professor,
ReplyDeleteThank you for responding to my post! I agree it can be very stressful but you don't have to tell me to not to wait till unit 10 to start I don't want that stress.lol
PROCRASTINATION
ReplyDeleteCan sometimes be my bestfriend and worst enemy. It depends on the situation. In a shcool context it is always bad will always hurt you. Excuses all stink and there are a million reasons why something couldn't be done. We just need to get out there and do it. Get the paper done.
I like your book background!
Procrastination is a big word and a bad habit. I tend to procrastinate a lot because I work better under pressure. But I will not be doing this in this class. I just have to remind myself that even if I spend 30 mins a day on my paper it will be done by the time it is due. I can not believe our final rough draft is due next week. INSANE!! By the way I really like your background here. It is awesome.
ReplyDeleteHello James,
ReplyDeleteThank you and yes I will get my paper done even though I am having trouble It will be done. Good Luck James
Hello Rachel,
ReplyDeleteI agree big word and a bad habit...lol