As I am writing this blog I feel really horrible I have an ulcer, my allergies are severe an the medication that doctor gave me is not working even over the counter medications aren't working. My week is starting off terrible already. Last week for unit 7 we had to post our draft to the discussion board and I really liked the feedback that was given from my peers on my paper. My main concern was making sure I got my point across. I learned that I need to work on my grammar, and my thesis is a little to wordy so I need to cut out all the extra words that don't need to be there. I also learned that my thesis was not in the right place I don't know how I didn't catch that thank god for peer review. Overall my peers broke down my paper and explained what was wrong or right and what they liked and didn't like. Actually there where no dislikes about my paper so I guess I am doing good so far. I just want to say thanks to everyone who took the time to critique my paper I really appreciate the feedback.
Hello Sheila,
ReplyDeleteThe whole class hopes that you feel better. Hopefully the body will repair what is wrong. Some medications can even upset and make the stomach worse depending on their acidity. A neat trick to see how fast your medications or vitamins breakdown is to stick them in vinegar. The breakdown is almost the same that occurs and then travels in the intestines were everything is absorbed or discarded later.
Peer Review was great. I was hoping that I would get some more feedback. Helping out other classmates was a joy for me and hope that everybody succeeds in this class.
James Sposkoski
Hello James,
ReplyDeleteI never thought about that putting medication in vinegar to see how fast it breaks down good idea. I am sorry you didn't get much feedback your draft I think its because no one has really heard about nanotechnology at least I haven't so it was pretty intimidating to me I don't know about everyone else. I did read it but I couldn't really tell what the argument was with what you said about nanotechnology I think everybody would agree who can argue with that? Overall your paper was great and well written.
Sheila,
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better! Make sure you read about all the food and drug interactions with your meds, that may be causing you some distress, or the meds may not be working correctly at all. Take care, and I hope your week gets better!
Hi Sheila,
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine what it is like to go through that. I really did like your paper. I also liked the peer reviews and I had a great time with it and learned a lot.