This is going to be short and to the point! I have been sick for the past three days now I don't know what is going on but I feel like someone is punching me repeatedly in my stomach. I cant focus on homework cause all I can do is sit in a balled up position. I am trying to get whatever I can done most likely I will be going to the ER today. That is all for now I am sorry it is so short!
Hi Sheila, I hope you are feeling better really soon. I hope the doctors can figure out what is going on with you and soon. I am always here for you if you ever need me for anything.
ReplyDeleteThank you Rachel I really appreciate you emailing my teachers and letting them know what was going on. Now I am suppose to be resting but I am in panic mode trying to get everything done plus the tenth week a well. I cant believe everything that happen I am glad you where there for me though thank you.
ReplyDelete